New Food research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/11/2014 -- Mexico has a large obese population amongst both adults and children. It also has a high diabetes rate; this was what led the government to focus on creating awareness of the importance of reducing sugar consumption. The results of these efforts were reflected in an expected contraction in sugar confectionery of 2% in volume terms in 2013.
Euromonitor International's Sugar Confectionery in Mexico report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Boiled Sweets, Liquorice, Lollipops, Medicated Confectionery, Mints, Other Sugar Confectionery, Pastilles, Gums, Jellies and Chews, Toffees, Caramels and Nougat.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Sugar Confectionery market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sugar Confectionery Market in South Korea to 2016
- Sugar Confectionery Market in Belgium to 2016
- Sugar Confectionery Market in the Netherlands to 2017
- Sugar Confectionery Market in Venezuela to 2017
- Sugar Confectionery Market in Finland to 2017
- Sugar Confectionery Market in Saudi Arabia to 2017
- Sugar Confectionery Market in Czech Republic to 2017
- Sugar Confectionery Market in Austria to 2017
- Sugar Confectionery Market in Peru to 2017
- Sugar Confectionery Market in New Zealand to 2017