Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/29/2012 -- The Smart Grid market has many moving parts. There are hundreds of vendors, providing software, hardware and solutions at every layer of the market, from the physical power infrastructure layer to the communications layer, and the applications and services layer. Countless technologies are being developed, evaluated and deployed. A new energy value chain is emerging as a result of new technologies, new players, and new regulatory environments that encourage competitive markets
The research analyzes the telecom role in the Smart Grid applications with an emphasis on the benefits of Fourth Generation (4th) wireless via LTE in the Smart Grid.
The report evaluates the current state and the future of telecom applications and infrastructure in support of the Smart Grid.
- Telecoms operators and other broadband service providers
- Next Generation application and service providers
- Telecommunications infrastructure providers
- Mobile Value Added Services providers
- Utilities (electric, gas, and water)
- Governmental agencies
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Enabling Technologies for the Smart Grid
- LTE Support of the Smart-grid Solutions, Applications, and Market Outlook
- Smart Grid Readiness in Power Utilities - Technology Installation Trends and Outlook to 2016
- General Electric Company (GE) - Clean Technology - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Smart Grid Technology Market - Analysis and Global Forecast by Hardware, Software & Communication Network Technologies (2011 - 2016)
- Smart Grid Landscape in the US - Market Size, Key Competitors, Regulations and Investment Analysis to 2015
- Siemens AG (SIE) - Clean Technology - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Smart Grid Vendor Landscape Analysis - Strategic Activity Analysis and Outlook to 2015
- General Electric Company (GE) - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Energy-Efficient Technologies: The Global Market