New Retailing research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/26/2012 -- The duty-free retail market remains a small but dynamic channel. Ignored by many in the FMCG world, it has become a vital source of revenue and profit for tobacco, spirits and beauty and personal care players. However, as the industry has matured, it has repositioned itself as a viable luxury channel by losing the "cheap cigarettes and alcohol" image. This global briefing explores the numbers and trends around duty-free to better understand where the channel is expected to head by 2016.
Euromonitor International's The Evolution of Duty-Free Retailing: Past, Present and Future global briefing offers an insight into the size and shape of the retailing industry, highlights emerging trends, their effects on retailing in markets around the world, on the development of channels and consumers' shopping patterns. It identifies the leading companies and brands, offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they the developments of new store types, the importance of non-store retailing, economic/lifestyle influences, private label or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and criteria for success.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Non-Store Retailing, Store-based Retailing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Retailing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of Retailing in Malaysia to 2016
- The Future of Retailing in Philippines to 2016
- The Future of Retailing in UAE to 2016
- The Future of Retailing in Thailand to 2016
- The Future of Retailing in Saudi Arabia to 2016
- The Future of Retailing in Mexico to 2016
- The Future of Retailing in Egypt to 2016
- The Future of Retailing in Israel to 2016
- The Future of Retailing in Indonesia to 2016
- The Future of Retailing in Singapore to 2016