Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/24/2012 -- The Financial Impact of Building Information Modeling in the Global Construction Industry in 2012: Survey Intelligence' is a new report by World Market Intelligence that analyzes how companies in the construction industry perceive Business Information Modeling (BIM). It analyzes BIM in the global construction industry including assessment of BIM, key drivers of BIM, chief barriers to BIM, markets for growth of BIM and financial impact of business information modeling.
The report features the opinions of construction industry respondents related to the following:
- Assessment of BIM
- Planned change in BIM budgets
- Key drivers of BIM
- Chief barriers to BIM
- Key markets for growth of BIM
- Change in fee structure
- Cost-saving expectations
- Impact of BIM on profitability
- Effect of BIM on ROI
Reasons to Get this Report
- Explores the use of BIM, its potential long-term benefits, key drivers and challenges for BIM.
- Evaluates the impact of BIM applications on profitability, and also determines the possible changes in BIM-related expenditure.
- Helps in understanding how the implementation of BIM will impact profitability and ROI.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Construction research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Operational Impact of Building Information Modeling in the Global Construction Industry in 2012: Survey Intelligence
- Building Information Modeling Implementation and Market Trends in the Global Construction Industry in 2012: Survey Brief
- Building Information Modeling Financial Impacts in 2012: Survey Brief
- Building Information Modeling Operational Impacts in 2012: Survey Brief
- Global Construction Supplier Industry Outlook Survey 2012-2013: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Construction Industry
- Global Construction Industry Outlook Survey 2012-2013: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Construction Industry
- Impact of Building Information Modeling on Construction Project Lifecycles in 2012: Survey Snapshot
- Business Confidence in the Global Construction Industry in 2011-12: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, and Demand and Expenditure Forecast
- Impact of Building Information Modeling on Profitability and ROI in 2012: Survey Snapshot
- Sustainability in the Global Construction Industry 2011-2012: Market Trends and Opportunities, Forecast of Budgets and Profitability, Construction Industry Procurement and Marketing Initiatives