Williamstown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/06/2011 -- This report is the result of extensive market and company research covering the Eastern European construction industry. It provides detailed analysis of both historic and forecast construction industry values, at market and category level, analysis of the leading companies in the industry, and news analysis.
The Eastern European construction industry experienced a CAGR of XX.XX% during the review period, due to the inclusion of many countries in the region into the European Union (EU). In order to meet EU standards, Eastern European countries secured EU funding and allocated considerable public expenditure to upgrade their transport, clean energy and water infrastructures. The improved standard of living and subsequent reverse migration further increased the domestic demand for infrastructure. Despite recording a decline in 2009 during the global financial crisis, the Eastern European construction industry is expected to recover over the forecast period, supported by continued EU assistance and funding.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Historical value of the construction industry for 2006-10 and forecast figures for 2011-15
- Supporting text on individual markets and values for categories for 2006-10 and forecasts till 2015
- Profiles of top construction companies in Eastern Europe.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain insight into the Eastern European construction industry with current, historic and forecast figures
- Gain insights into current, historic and forecast industry figures at individual market and category level
- Identify top construction industry players in Eastern Europe along with profiles of all those companies
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Construction research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of Construction in Germany to 2015: Economic Recovery and Pent Up Demand to Drive Growth
- The Future of Construction in Canada to 2015: Economic Action Plan Continues to Drive Construction Industry Growth
- The Future of Construction in United Arab Emirates (UAE) to 2015: Infrastructure Development in Abu Dhabi to Remain Robust
- The Future of Construction in South Africa to 2015: Infrastructure and Industrial Investments to be Key Growth Drivers
- The Future of Construction in South Korea to 2015: Investments Pertaining to Manufacturing, Retail and the 2018 Winter Olympics to Drive Construction Activity
- The Future of Construction in France to 2015: Infrastructure Investments and UEFA Euro 2016 to Drive Construction
- The Future of Construction in Poland to 2015: UEFA Euro 2012 and EU Structural Funds Driving Growth
- The Future of Construction in Turkey to 2015: Infrastructure and Residential Investments to be Key Growth Drivers
- The Future of Construction in Bulgaria to 2015: EU Funds and FDI to Fuel Growth
- The Future of Construction in Romania to 2015: EU Funds for Infrastructure Development to Play a Key Role in Future Growth