Williamstown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/30/2011 -- This report is the result of extensive market and company research covering the Latin American construction industry. It provides detailed analysis of both historic and forecast construction industry values, at market and category level and analysis of the leading companies in the industry.
After recording significant growth during 2006-2008, the Latin American construction industry started to slowdown from the second half of 2008 and recorded a decline of XX.XX% in 2009 due to the industry's tightening liquidity condition and uncertain market conditions, as the US economic crisis became a global problem. In 2010, the industry recovered due to the effect of the stimulus packages in several countries and from global recovery. The Argentine construction industry led the recovery, recording a growth of XX.XX% over 2009. However, despite the slowdown from mid-2008 onwards, the Latin American construction industry recorded a strong CAGR of XX.XX%. Moreover, with the Latin American market recording strong growth in 2010 and the global economic condition expected to remain positive over the forecast period, the industry is expected to achieve a CAGR of XX.XX% over the forecast period.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Historical value of the construction industry for 2006-10 and forecast figures for 2011-15
- Supporting text on individual markets and values for categories for 2006-10 and forecasts till 2015
- Profiles of top construction companies in Latin America
How this report will help you:
- Gain insight into the Global construction industry with current, historic and forecast figures
- Gain insights into current, historic and forecast industry figures at individual market and category level
- Identify top construction industry players in Latin America along with profiles of all those companies
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Construction research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of Construction in Brazil to 2015: The 2014 FIFA World Cup and 2016 Olympic Games to be Key Growth Drivers
- The Future of Construction in Russia to 2015: Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Summit 2012, the Winter Olympic Games 2014 and the FIFA World Cup 2018 to be Key Growth Drivers
- The Future of Construction in BRIC to 2015: Economic Development, Urbanization and FDI Inflow to Spur Construction
- The Future of Global Construction Industry to 2015: Consistent Growth in Infrastructure Crucial to Future Growth
- The Future of Construction in Romania to 2015: EU Funds for Infrastructure Development to Play a Key Role in Future Growth
- The Future of Construction in the United States of America (US) to 2015: New Growth Opportunities on the Horizon
- The Future of Construction in Libya to 2015: Political Unrest to Impact Future Growth
- The Future of Construction in Russia to 2015
- The Future of Construction in Peru to 2015: Future Growth Fuelled by Planned Investment of PEN157.4 Billion
- The Future of Construction in South Africa to 2015: Infrastructure and Industrial Investments to be Key Growth Drivers