Williamstown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/30/2012 -- This report offers detailed analysis of the military simulations and virtual training market over the next ten years, and provides extensive market size forecasts by country and sub sector. It covers the key technological and market trends in the military simulations and virtual training market. It further lays out an analysis of the factors influencing the demand for military simulations and virtual training, and the challenges faced by industry participants. In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Military simulations and virtual training systems market size and drivers: comprehensive analysis of the military simulations and virtual training market through 2011-2021, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for military simulations and virtual training. It also provides an insight on the spending pattern and modernization pattern in different regions around the world.
- Recent development and industry challenges: insights into technological developments in the military simulations and virtual training market, and an extensive analysis of the changing preferences of armed forces around the world. It also provides the current consolidation trends in the industry and the challenges faced by industry participants.
- SWOT analysis of the military simulations and virtual training market: exhaustive analysis of industry characteristics, determining the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats faced by the military simulations and virtual training market.
- Global military simulations and virtual training market-country analysis: analysis of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the top segments of military simulations and virtual training expected to be in demand.
- Major programs: details of the major programs in each segment expected to be executed during the forecast period.
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: detailed analysis of competitive landscape of the military simulations and virtual training industry. It provides an overview of key military simulations and virtual training manufacturers catering to the military simulations and virtual training sector, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives and a brief financial analysis.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Lockheed Martin Corporation, Boeing, CAE, Saab, L-3 Link, AAI Corporation, DCNS, Cassidian, Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation, Rockwell Collins, Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, zTeledyne Brown Engineering, Raytheon, HAVELSAN, DiSTI, ZedaSoft, Fidelity Technologies Corporation, Alenia Aeronautica, VirTra Systems, Meggitt Training Systems
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Defense research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Global Military Rotorcrafts Market 2011-2021
- The Global Military Aircraft Market 2011-2021
- Competing For Share Of Global Military Ground Forces Industry Spend In 2010-2011: Supplier Marketing & Sales Strategies & Industry Outlook
- "Competition for a Share of Sustainability Expenditure in the Defense Industry 2010-12: Green Marketing Strategies and Drivers, Defense Supplier Expenditure Activity, and Impact on Profitability
- "Sustainability Management in the Defense Industry 2010-12: Market Opportunities, Defense Industry Buyer Demand, Post Recession Dynamics and Business Trends Forecast
- Global Military Ship and Boat Building
- Meggitt Training Systems, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- Global Military Shipbuilding & Submarines
- Global Military Aircraft & Aerospace Manufacturing
- Global Aerospace & Defense