Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/06/2012 -- While it is still early days for mobile payments, a number of factors, such as a rapid rise in smartphone adoption, as well as government and corporate initiatives, have created a lot of buzz around this topic. This report will look at the new mobile frontier, the stakeholders that make up this vast ecosystem, how approaches differ across market types, and which countries are likely to be the first to reach mass adoption.
Euromonitor International's The Mobile Wallet: Global Opportunities and Challenges of Making M-Payment Mainstream global briefing offers insight into the size and shape of the Consumer Finance market, highlights buzz topics, emerging geographies, categories and trends as well as pressing industry issues and white spaces. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market. Forecasts provide an invaluable perspective onmarket evolution and the criteria for success. The briefing leverages Euromonitor International's 360-degree coverage of the global payments' landscape including insight on consumer debt.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Consumer Lending, Financial Cards and Payments.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Finance market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Mobile Money Opportunities in the BRIC Countries
- Mobile Commerce 2012
- Mobile Commerce Carrier Strategies
- The Future of Mobile Payment Systems: Rise of the Mobile Wallet 2012-2017
- Mobile Commerce 2011
- Mobile Commerce in the Cloud: The Impact of Cloud-based Operations on Mobile Business Models and Operations
- Mobile Payments: USA Market Analysis
- Mobile Commerce Solutions and Market Opportunities
- Cards and Payments in Asia-Pacific
- Mobile Marketing & Advertising 2012: Challenges and Opportunities