Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/27/2012 -- Companies in this industry produce a variety of basic inorganic chemicals. These tend to be intermediate products used as basic chemicals in industrial processes or manufacturing products, thus key customers include various manufacturers. Key identifiable products within the industry include titanium dioxide, sodium cyanide, industrial grade ammonia, caustic soda, sulphuric acid, soda ash and chlor-alkali products.
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Orica Limited, Wesfarmers Limited, Tronox Western Australia Pty Ltd, Millennium Inorganic Chemicals Limited
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Chemical Manufacturing - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Chemical Manufacturing: Advanced Emerging Markets (Brazil, Hungary, Mexico, Poland, South Africa, Taiwan) Industry Guide
- Chemical Manufacturing - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Chemical Manufacturing - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Chemical Manufacturing - Scandinavia Industry Guide
- Chemical Manufacturing - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Chemical Manufacturing: Global Industry Guide
- Industrial Gases and Other Basic Chemical Raw Materials Manufacturing in China
- Inorganic Chemical Manufacturing in the US
- Chemical Manufacturing: Global Industry Almanac