Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/05/2012 -- "Top 20 Large-Cap North America Independent Exploration and Production (E&P) Companies: Financial & Operational Fundamental Analysis and Benchmarking-2012" is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists, that offers comprehensive information on the operational and financial performance of top 20 large-cap North America independent exploration and production (E&P) companies. The report benchmarks and analyzes top 20 large-cap North America independent exploration and production (E&P) companies on various operational and financial parameters. The report is an essential source for key operational data, analysis and strategic insights into companies. It provides detailed information on the key operational and financial parameters for the last five years. It also highlights the top ranked company on various operational and financial parameters such as proved oil and gas reserves, production, capital expenditures, F&D costs, acreage, performance metrics, results of oil and gas operations and valuation metrics.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Proved oil and gas Reserves of the top 20 large-cap North America independent Exploration and Production (E&P) companies increased in 2011, up from 32.9 billion barrels of oil equivalent (boe) in 2010 to 34.8 billion boe in 2011. Canadian Natural Resources Limited had the highest proved oil and gas reserves of 4,011 MMboe among the top 20 large-cap North America independent Exploration and Production (E&P) companies. The total cost incurred by Top 20 Large-Cap North America Independent Exploration and Production (E&P) Companies was $91.6 billion in 2011, up by 1.4% from the previous year. Total acquisition spending decreased by 36% in 2011, down from $35.5 billion in 2010 to $22.7 billion in 2011.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights into companies' capital spending, revenues, oil and gas reserves, production, and performance measures. Its scope includes -
- Detailed and unique insights information on the key operational and financial parameters. The report provides a comprehensive overview of production, production change, production growth, reserves, reserve changes, reserve growth, capital expenditures, acreage, performance metrics, valuation metrics and results of oil and gas operations.
- Provides annual information on key operational and financial parameters for the period 2007 to 2011.
- Benchmarks the US and Canadian independent E&P companies on operational and financial parameters.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Top 15 International Integrated Companies: Financial & Operational Fundamental Analysis and Benchmarking-2011
- Talisman Energy Inc. (TLM) - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Crude Oil Industry to 2016 - Deepwater Discoveries Worldwide and Rising Industrial Demand in Emerging Economies Driving the Industry
- El Paso Corporation (EP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- BP p.l.c. (BP.) - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) Industry - Global Market Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Planned Projects to 2015
- Refining Industry Outlook in North America, 2012 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating and Planned Refineries to 2016
- Royal Dutch Shell plc (RDSA) - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Oil and Gas Pipelines Industry Outlook to 2014 - Details of Global Planned Crude Oil, Petroleum Products and Natural Gas Pipelines
- Refinery Fluid Catalytic Cracking Units - Global Market Analysis, Capacity Forecasts and Competitive Landscape to 2015