New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Tourism Flows Inbound in Hungary"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/17/2014 -- The number of trips in arrivals grew by 8% in 2011 and by 4% in 2012 while incoming tourist receipts grew by only 3% in 2011 and by 2% in 2012 in current value terms. In constant value terms incoming tourist receipts suffered a decline of 4% in 2012. One of the main reasons for this was the expansion of low cost carriers which appealed to less affluent tourists who were eager to travel for short periods of time, for example long weekends. This trend gathered pace in 2012 after the bankruptcy of national air travel company Malev Hungarian Airlines Rt as low cost carriers stepped in rapidly to occupy the gap. According to trade sources, tourists who fly with low cost carriers, in particular young single consumers, tend to have a modest travel budget thus they often opt for very affordable travel accommodation and they tend not to visit restaurants.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The online platform of destination marketing initiated by Magyar Turizmus Rt aims to foster inbound tourism by offering valuable information about the attractions of different regions and cities in Hungary, including an events calendar and the promotion of up-to-date tourism packages. Regional and local destination management offices have independent strategies of tourism promotion taking full responsibility for tourism development in their region. Despite the set-up of this network of strategy implementation there exist various pitfalls in terms of coordinated development, as the investment in tourism capacities in many cases is not aligned with demand in the respective region. There are many newly-built health and wellness hotels and destination spas in regions that are isolated from inbound and even domestic tourism flow and which lack any other surrounding amenities.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Tourism Flows Inbound industry in Hungary with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Tourism Flows Inbound industry in Hungary, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Tourism Flows Inbound in Hungary market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Tourism Flows Inbound in Hungary?
- How successful is Hungary in attracting international visitors?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Travel and Tourism in the Czech Republic to 2017
- Travel and Tourism in the Netherlands to 2017: Inbound tourist volumes in the Netherlands expanded at a CAGR of 3.20% bertween 2008-2012 and is expected to record a CAGR of 1.29% over the next five years.
- Travel and Tourism in China to 2017
- Travel and Tourism in Singapore to 2017
- Travel and Tourism in France to 2017
- Travel and Tourism in Norway to 2017
- Tourism Flows Inbound in Hong Kong, China
- Tourism Flows Inbound in the Czech Republic
- Travel and Tourism in Hong Kong to 2017
- Travel and Tourism in Denmark to 2017