Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Tourism Flows Inbound in Hungary", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/21/2014 -- Low cost airlines restructured inbound tourism over the review period. This restructuring received a boost since 2012 when national carrier Mal?v went bankrupt. No other carrier took its place and low cost carriers have already gained good positions in a price-sensitive environment. It became evident, that as in many other European countries without a national carrier, low cost carriers will dominate air travel. The government helped leading low cost carrier Wizz Air to regain international routes outside of the EU, earlier flown by Mal?v, which are dependent on interstate contracts. Expansion of low cost airlines helped to boost the number of incoming and spending along these. A growing economy, along with increasing disposable incomes in many European countries, was another factor driving incoming tourism growth. Overall, inbound arrivals grew from 2012 to 2013 by 6%, while incoming tourist receipts increased by a slower 5% in current value terms.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The number of arrivals is expected to grow by a volume CAGR of 4% over the forecast period. Hungary will continue to be a popular destination for its relatively low prices in almost all areas of tourism, with close proximity to Western and Eastern European visitors. The country will remain popular amongst arrivals from Germany (with a volume CAGR of 8%), and the Czech Republic (with a predicted volume CAGR of 7%).
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Tourism Flows Inbound industry in Hungary with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Tourism Flows Inbound industry in Hungary, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Tourism Flows Inbound in Hungary market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Tourism Flows Inbound in Hungary?
- How successful is Hungary in attracting international visitors?
- What are the leading inbound source markets?
- What do international visitors spend their money on?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tourism Flows Inbound in Denmark
- Tourism Flows Inbound in the Netherlands
- Tourism Flows Inbound in China
- Tourism Flows Inbound in Poland
- Tourism Flows Inbound in India
- Tourism Flows Inbound in Canada
- Travel and Tourism in Spain to 2018
- Tourism Flows Inbound in Hong Kong, China
- Tourism Flows Inbound in Turkey
- Tourism Flows Inbound in Japan