New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Tourism Flows Outbound in Romania"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/20/2014 -- The number of outbound trips is rising due to the increasing travel budget of Romanian tourists and the improvement of air connections with major tourism destinations overseas. City breaks continue to be increasingly popular, boosting the number of outbound trips. During 2013 the raised number of legal holiday days was a good opportunity for city-break travel. There are several cheap flights offered to London, Rome, Paris, Brussels, Budapest, Madrid and Barcelona from major cities of Romania. This also offers great opportunity for city breaks and shopping tourism, especially to Milan and London.
The number of outbound tourist trips is expected to grow by 3% CAGR over the forecast period, whilst outgoing tourist expenditure is projected to grow at 1% CAGR at constant 2013 prices.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Tourism Flows Outbound industry in Romania with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Tourism Flows Outbound industry in Romania, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Tourism Flows Outbound in Romania market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation
- Historic volumes and values
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Tourism Flows Outbound in Romania?
- How big is outbound travel in terms of departures and spending?
- Which international destinations are the most popular?
- What are main methods of transport for travelling abroad?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tourism Flows Outbound in the United Arab Emirates
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Turkey
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Finland
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Poland
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Portugal
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Denmark
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Italy
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Taiwan
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Chile
- Tourism Flows Outbound in India