New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/21/2014 -- In 2013 demand for accommodation led occupancy rates to see an increase of 5% when compared to previous year in all regions and an increase of 14% in average daily rates. Mexico City saw the highest occupancy rate of 65%, which increased from 63% in 2012 and the Yucatan Peninsula had 61% occupancy, which also surpassed the 58% seen in the previous year. Some of the cities with higher occupancy growth rates were: Celaya (Guanajuato) with 30%, Nuevo Vallarta (Nayarit) 23%, Salamanca (Guanajuato) 22%, Aguascalientes 19%, Puebla 18%, Puerto Escondido (Oaxaca) and San Juan del Rio (Queretaro) with 17%. Cities such as Celaya, Salamanca and San Juan del Rio are visited mostly for business travellers and destinations with beaches such as Nuevo Vallarta and Puerto Escondido received leisure tourism. In 2013 the highest average daily rates (ADRs) were observed amongst the hotels located in the Baja California and Yucatan Peninsula, with an ADR of Mx$2,720. These are popular destinations for domestic and international travellers, and offer a wide range of resorts, including all-inclusive and some of the most luxurious outlets available in the country. The lowest ADR in 2013 was observed in the Gulf Coast region, with an ADR of Mx$982.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Over the forecast period hotels are expected to see a positive performance, with a value CAGR of 3% (at constant 1013 prices), and also a 3% CAGR in outlet numbers. The expansion of business and luxury chained hotel companies is expected to drive the market, together with the positive economic outlook, which is likely to encourage people to travel more frequently over the forecast period 2013-2018. By 2018 hotels are expected to reach sales of Mx$264.0 billion and 13,426 outlets.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Travel Accommodation industry in Mexico with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Travel Accommodation industry in Mexico, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Travel Accommodation in Mexico market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Travel Accommodation in Mexico?
- What are the major brands in Mexico?
- What is the rate of development for chained hotels vs independent hotels?
- How are luxury hotels performing compared to mid-priced and budget hotels?
- Is there an increase in hostels and campsites?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Travel Accommodation by Category, Travel Accommodation by Channel.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Travel Accommodation in Hungary
- Travel Accommodation in the Czech Republic
- Travel Accommodation in Taiwan
- Travel Accommodation in Denmark
- Travel Accommodation in China
- Travel Accommodation in Poland
- Travel Accommodation in Slovakia
- Travel Accommodation in Finland
- Global Business Traveler Survey 2013: Hotel Accommodation, Selection Criteria and Customer Expectations of New Technology, Promotions and Services
- Travel Accommodation in Bulgaria