New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Travel Retail in Saudi Arabia"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/03/2014 -- Travel retail registered current value growth of 6% in 2013, as the trend for travelling picked up. A large number of families, backed by high disposable incomes, looked to spend long holiday breaks such as the summer holidays and Eid holidays abroad, or within various cities in the country.
Travel retail car rental is expected to see the strongest value CAGR of 11% at constant 2013 prices over the forecast period. On the one hand, the growing number of domestic leisure travellers will lead to rapid growth in car rental, whereas strong activities in the business sector, backed by the bright prospects for the Saudi economy, will lead to the growth of business car rental. Not only leading providers such as Budget, Avis and Hanco will be aggressive in improving their fleets, services and after-sales service, but also various unbranded car rental companies, which are growing at an unprecedented rate, will also resort to improving their services, which will attract new customers. Furthermore, travel retail companies such as Al Tayyar Travel Group will also provide a car rental service, bundled together with package holidays, which will support growth.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Travel Retail industry in Saudi Arabia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Travel Retail industry in Saudi Arabia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Travel Retail in Saudi Arabia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Travel Retail in Saudi Arabia?
- What are the major brands in Saudi Arabia?
- Is there movement away from accommodation only and flight only to package holidays?
- Are value added segments like spa packages and cruise performing well?
- Is online travel retail outpacing offline sales?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Travel Retail Sales by Category, Travel Retail Sales by Channel, Travel Retail Sales by Corporate Business vs Leisure.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Travel Retail in Hungary
- Travel Retail in Slovakia
- Travel Retail in Norway
- Travel Retail in the Czech Republic
- Travel Retail in the Netherlands
- Travel Retail in Canada
- Travel Retail in Bulgaria
- Travel Retail in Chile
- Travel Retail in Denmark
- Travel Retail in Indonesia