New Food market report from Datamonitor: "TrendSights: Guided Health"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/23/2013 -- More information is available to consumers than ever before via mobile technology including laptops, tablets, and smartphones. In a world where it has never been easier for consumers to research their own health and keep a record of wellness issues with mobile apps, consumers are seeking out Guided Health products and services that help them to reach their health goals.
- Pinpoint key marketing and innovation "platforms" that can be employed to entice new product trial. See how they relate to "on-trend" examples.
- Access a unique blend of consumer and innovation insight to understand how consumer desire for Guided Health products can be met.
- View examples from across the food, non-alcoholic drinks, alcoholic drinks, personal care, household care, packaging, and retail spaces.
Consumers are increasingly health conscious, with 63% claiming to pay a high level of attention to their health in general. This is leading to an increase in consumers self-researching health issues and seeking guidance from products and services to reach their personal health goals.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Consumers are using health apps via their smartphones and tablets to keep track of their health, with the number of health-related apps available increasing rapidly.
Keywords: health, wellness, healthy, functional, nutrigenomics, diet, fitness, nutrition, natural, sports nutrition, traffic-light labeling, personalization, value-added, innovation, mobile health, smart and connected.
Reasons to Get this Report
- To what extent do global consumers seek Guided Health products and ingredients across the major fast-moving consumer goods sectors and why?
- What is the Guided Health sub-trend? How does it impact consumers? What will it mean for core product and marketing innovation in my sector?
- How are brands capitalizing on the Guided Health sub-trend to entice consumers into paying a premium for products and ingredients?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- TrendSights: Disease Management
- GUIDED THERAPEUTICS, INC. (GTHP) - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Mexico, Trends and Opportunities to 2016: Underdeveloped Government Funded Health Insurance System to Increase Market Share of Private Health Insurance
- Trend and Opportunities in the Turkish Personal Accident and Health Insurance Industry to 2016: Market Profile
- Trends and Opportunities in the German Personal Accident and Health Insurance Industry to 2016: Market Profile
- Trend and Opportunities in the French Personal Accident and Health Insurance Industry to 2016: Market Profile
- Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Vietnam, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Trends and Opportunities in the Philippines Personal Accident and Health Insurance Industry to 2016: Market Profile
- Global Drug Stores and Health and Beauty Stores Market Size and Forecast to 2015
- Personal Accident and Health Insurance in the US, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)