New Financial Services market report from Euromonitor International: "New Product Development: The Rush To Innovate the Next Finance Star"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/29/2015 -- While investments into other industry start-ups have declined in recent years, venture capitalists continue to invest heavily within the financial services industry. The innovations can be categorised into three overriding themes: reaching the markets not served by traditional finance services companies; the rise of greater personalisation; and the shift toward complete financial mobility.
Euromonitor International's New Product Development: The Rush To Innovate the Next Finance Star global briefing offers insight into the size and shape of the Consumer Finance market, highlights buzz topics, emerging geographies, categories and trends as well as pressing industry issues and white spaces. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market. Forecasts provide an invaluable perspective onmarket evolution and the criteria for success. The briefing leverages Euromonitor International's 360-degree coverage of the global payments' landscape including insight on consumer debt.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Consumer Lending, Financial Cards and Payments.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Finance market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- New Zealand's Cards and Payments Industry: Emerging Opportunities, Trends, Size, Drivers, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape
- Foundation for Innovative New Diagnostics - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Dairy Product Market in New Zealand to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts, and Market Players
- Dairy Product Market in New Zealand to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Beckman Coulter, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update