Fast Market Research recommends "New Product Developments in Alcoholic Drinks: A Marketer's Guide to the Galaxy of innovation" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/30/2012 -- As macroeconomic volatility, the mature versus emerging market narrative, the craft revolution coming of age and shifting demographics all radically reshape the alcoholic drinks battleground, innovation is accelerating and becoming more crucial than ever. Exploring key underlying themes and highlighting exemplary launches spearheading relevant trends, the report provides a category by category sneak peak of the industry's short to medium term future.
Euromonitor International's New Product Developments in Alcoholic Drinks: A Marketer's Guide to the Galaxy of innovation global briefing offers an insight into to the size and shape of the Alcoholic Drinks market in both the off-trade and the on-trade, it highlights buzz topics, emerging geographies, categories and trends as well as pressing industry issues and white spaces. It identifies the leading companies and brands by total volume, offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and criteria for success.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Beer, Cider/Perry, RTDs/High-Strength Premixes, Spirits, Wine.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Alcoholic Drinks market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- New Product Developments in Alcoholic Drinks: Post-recessionary Innovation in Mature and Emerging Markets
- Product Insights: Global Product Innovation Update, November 2011
- Product Insights: Global Product Innovation Update, December 2011
- Product Insights: Global Product Innovation Update, May 2012
- Product Insights: Global Product Innovation Update, June 2012
- Product Insights: Global Product Innovation Update, July 2012
- Targeting Adult Consumer Needs in Soft Drinks
- Growth Opportunities in Soft Drinks
- Soft Drinks Market in Canada - Product Launch Almanac 2010
- Cider/Perry in New Zealand
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)