Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/28/2013 -- All Market Research provides new market research report on "http://www.allmarketresearch.com/wiki/a-profile-of-the-eastern-european-paint-industry.php" .
IRL is pleased to present its Profile of the Eastern European Paint Industry, which represents one of ten regional volumes available covering the global paints and coatings industry. The geographical scope is as follows:
To Have a Copy:http://www.allmarketresearch.com/wiki/a-profile-of-the-eastern-european-paint-industry.php
The report follows the outline below (where data is available):
- Executive summary for Eastern Europe
- Market summary by country for 2011 & forecasts to 2016
- Country by country chapters encompassing:
- Country background and supply summary
- Local industry and main manufacturers
- Paint imports and exports
- Paint market (consumption) data split into nine key end-use segments: Architectural, General Industrial, Protective, Marine, Industrial Wood, Auto OEM, Auto Refinish, Plastic and Powder
- Further split of market data in each end-use segment by technology type(Water-based, Solvent-based, UV cured, Powder) and chemistry type ( Alkyd, Epoxy, PU, Acrylic, NC, Vinyl/Styrene, Polyester, Other)
- Key market trends
- Economic statistics
The base year for the data is 2011 and forecasts are provided to 2016. Other regional reports available include Western Europe, Central Europe and Central Asia.
Data presented in the report has been gathered from a variety of secondary sources and published statistics, backed up by interviews with industry executives in the region.The report can be purchased as a whole, or in individual country or end-use specific reports.
To View the Full Report With TOC: http://www.allmarketresearch.com/wiki/a-profile-of-the-eastern-european-paint-industry.php,/b>
For More Details, Kindly Get in Touch with
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)