New Medical Devices market report from GlobalData: "Advanced Liquid Logic, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/21/2013 -- Advanced Liquid Logic, Inc. (ALL) is a medical technology company. The company develops, manufactures and markets automation solutions for complex liquid handling workflows using proprietary microfluidic technology. Its applications and products include genomics sample preparation and lysosomal storage enzyme analysis. ALL's LSD-100 is an automated newborn screening system. The company's LSD-100 system performs five assays on 40 dried blood spot extracts along with four controls and four calibrators. It also provides workflow solutions to unmet challenges in laboratories and clinics. The company's products are available only for research use. ALL is headquartered in Morrisville, North Carolina, the US.
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Advanced Liquid Logic, Inc. portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
- Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Advanced Bionics, LLC - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Advanced Cell Diagnostics, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Advanced Circulatory Systems, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Advanced Medical Diagnostics, LLC. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Exactech, Inc. (EXAC) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Randox Laboratories Ltd. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- HeartWare International, Inc. (HIN) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Advanced Wound Management Market to 2019 - Increasing Incidence of Diabetes Leading to Chronic Wounds in Emerging Countries will Drive Future Growth
- Teleflex Incorporated (TFX) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Philips Healthcare - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)