New Retailing research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/23/2014 -- Reduced consumer spending and a shift towards the digital channel caused a decline in the physical store-based apparel sales for the third consecutive year in 2013. However, the impact differed by segment. Thus, footwear saw a stronger decline than clothing. Men's footwear was the hardest hit as Dutch men are eschewing formal wear, whereas demand for sports footwear declined as a means to combine less formal outerwear with more formal shoes and vice versa. Children's clothing saw the least decline. However, Dutch families which already had children or friends with children continued to exchange second-hand clothing to a greater degree in order to save money, as children's sizes change regularly.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Clothing and Footwear Specialist Retailers industry in Netherlands with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Clothing and Footwear Specialist Retailers industry in Netherlands, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Clothing and Footwear Specialist Retailers in Netherlands market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed market shares for international and locally-based retailers
- Historic number of stores, selling space and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- How big is the Clothing and Footwear Specialist Retailers channel in Netherlands?
- Who are the leading retailers in Netherlands?
- How are clothing and footwear specialists competing against the grocers?
- How is the internet affecting clothing and footwear specialists?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Retailing in the Czech Republic
- Apparel and Footwear Specialist Retailers in the Czech Republic
- Retailing in Poland
- Apparel and Footwear Specialist Retailers in Turkey
- Retailing in Turkey
- Retailing in the United Kingdom
- Apparel and Footwear Specialist Retailers in the United Kingdom
- Apparel and Footwear Specialist Retailers in Peru
- Apparel and Footwear Specialist Retailers in Poland
- The Future of Retailing in India to 2017