New Energy research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/10/2013 -- "Asia-Pacific Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2013" is the latest policy report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information on major policies governing renewable energy market in the region. The report presents an in-depth analysis of the renewable energy policies across the major countries in Asia-Pacific namely Australia, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Thailand, New Zealand, Vietnam and Taiwan. The report provides the current and future renewable energy targets and plans along with the present policy framework, giving a fair idea of overall growth potential of their renewable energy industry. The report also provides major technology specific policies and incentives provided in each of these countries. The report also provides insights to major policy initiatives for the market development of renewable energy sources such as wind, solar, geothermal, biopower and biofuels.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The report is built using data and information sourced from industry associations, government websites and statutory bodies. The information is also sourced through other secondary research sources such as industry and trade magazines.
- The report covers policy measures and incentives used by the major countries in Asia-Pacific to promote renewable energy.
- The report details promotional measures in different countries both for the overall renewable energy industry and for specific renewable energy technologies namely solar, wind, geothermal, hydro and bioenergy.
- The report also highlights the differences and focus of the renewable energy policy frameworks in different countries in Asia-Pacific.
- The report provides a platform for comparison of various renewable energy policies across countries. Major countries include Australia, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Thailand, New Zealand, Vietnam and Taiwan.
Reasons to Get This Report
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about policy decisions being taken on renewable energy by different markets.
- Identify opportunities and challenges in exploiting the renewable energy markets.
- Compare the level of support provided to different renewable energy technologies in different countries.
- Increase future revenue and profitability with the help of insights on the future opportunities and critical success factors in the renewable energy market.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Europe Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2013
- Renewable Energy Market in Asia-Pacific to 2020 - Amended Renewable Energy Targets Attract Increased Investment in Both Large and Small Scale Projects
- Energy Security Market by Power Plants (Nuclear, Thermal And Hydro, Oil And Gas And Renewable Energy), By Technologies (Physical, Network Security), Professional Services - Global Advancements, Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Renewable Energy Corporation ASA (REC) - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Renewable Energy Corporation ASA (REC) - Clean Technology - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Renewable Energy Systems Ltd. - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Innergex Renewable Energy Inc. (INE) - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Brookfield Renewable Energy Partners, L.P. (BEP.UN) - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Brookfield Renewable Energy Partners, L.P. (BEP.UN) - Clean Technology - Deals and Alliances Profile
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)