New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/09/2014 -- Demand for antibacterial bath and shower products has increased since the outbreak of several viruses, such as SARS and H1N1. The Southeast Asia Haze in 2013 also had a positive impact on antibacterial bath and shower products. In addition, consumers have a higher awareness of the harmful effects that chemical ingredients have on their skin and are gradually moving towards products that are formulated with natural ingredients, such as plant or fruit extracts.
Unilever Singapore Pte Ltd remained the leading player with a value share of 25% in 2013. The company has a presence in bar soap, body wash/shower gel and liquid soap. Within body wash/shower gel, the major contributor in bath and shower value sales, the company competes by the extensive range of products under its three brands - Lifebuoy, Dove and Lux. These three brands are in the top five brands within bath and shower, which therefore has led to the good performance of the company. In addition, the company actively engages in marketing activities and consumers are familiar with these brands.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Bath and shower is projected to see a constant value CAGR of 1% over the forecast period. As the category has matured, value growth is expected to be driven by the introduction of a wider range of value-added products, such as those positioned as natural and with multi-benefits.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Bath and Shower industry in Singapore with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Bath and Shower industry in Singapore, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Bath and Shower in Singapore market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Bath and Shower in Singapore?
- What are the major brands in Singapore?
- How are sales of private label products evolving?
- What is the importance of intimate washes in the overall category context?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Bar Soap, Bath Additives, Body Wash/Shower Gel, Intimate Hygiene, Liquid Soap, Talcum Powder.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Mexico to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Peru to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in the United States to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Sweden to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Egypt to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Germany to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Indonesia to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Czech Republic to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Romania to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in the UAE to 2017