New Manufacturing market report from Euromonitor International: "Beauty and Personal Care Packaging in Turkey"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/25/2014 -- There is a growing trend towards branded beauty and personal care products in Turkey. Many of the leading ingredient suppliers to the beauty and personal care industry are active in Turkey, such as Firmenich, Givaudan, IFF, Symrise, Croda and BASF. Women's magazines such as All and Elle have played an important role as women discovered the range of products available. The desire for a stylish and trendy personal image and spending more on personal care had a positive effect on consumption of total beauty and personal care packaging over the review period. After the economic crises, many consumers did not go without beauty and personal care products, as they considered them to be "affordable luxuries". However, consumer demand for mass cosmetics increased instead due to people looking for the best value for money, especially in hair care or bath and shower, with their offer of a wide variety of products at lower prices, which has increased use of HDPE bottles in these categories.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
A major emphasis on personal image and grooming is likely to support satisfactory retail unit volume sales growth in beauty and personal care, supporting increased demand for packaging over the forecast period. Turkey is forecast to see strong volume gains, driven by a growing appetite among young urban men for male-specific grooming products. In addition, due to the increasing number of working women in Turkey, pack types that are perceived as particularly convenient are expected to experience growth over the forecast period as working women have less time for shopping and are becoming busier at work. For example, pack types that offer practical closures are expected to grow over 2011-2016. Manufacturers are expected to focus more on the practical features of packaging in order to meet increasing demand for convenience in all categories. Pump closures are expected to take share from plastic dispensing closures for HDPE bottles in skin and baby care due to convenience and dosage control features. Airless closures are expected to perform well in the forecast period due to image quality improvements.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Beauty and Personal Care Packaging industry in Turkey with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Beauty and Personal Care Packaging industry in Turkey, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Beauty and Personal Care Packaging in Turkey market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes in units and filled volumes
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the total unit volume of beauty and personal care packaging in Turkey?
- What are the major beauty and personal care pack types in Turkey?
- Are functional closures such as sprays and pumps growing in skin care packaging?
- What are the most dynamic pack types within beauty and personal care?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Baby Care, Bath and Shower, Colour Cosmetics, Deodorants, Depilatories, Fragrances, Hair Care, Men's Grooming, Oral Care, Skin Care, Sun Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Health and Beauty Packaging Market in New Zealand to 2017
- The Future of the Health and Beauty Packaging Market in Peru to 2017
- The Future of the Health and Beauty Packaging Market in Finland to 2017
- The Future of the Health and Beauty Packaging Market in Bulgaria to 2017
- The Future of the Healthand Beauty Packaging Market in China to 2017
- The Future of the Health and Beauty Packaging Market in the Czech Republic to 2017
- The Future of Indonesia Health and Beauty Packaging to 2017
- The Future of Turkey Health and Beauty Packaging to 2017
- The Future of Australia Health and Beauty Packaging to 2017
- The Future of the Netherlands Health and Beauty Packaging to 2017