Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Cafes/Bars in Chile", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/06/2013 -- A whole consumer culture has been built around coffee and tea in recent years, with an important number of cafes, particularly specialist coffee shops, focusing on gourmet products - not only food and drinks, but also offering complementary accessories, such as mugs, coffee grinders, presses, tea steepers and related merchandise, encouraging a lifestyle around these drinks and products. The reasons for this include a positive economic performance, the health and wellness trend, related...
Euromonitor International's Cafes/Bars in Chile report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides foodservice sales, the number of outlets and the number of transactions by sector, allowing you to identify the foodservice sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they eating habits, lifestyle changes, tourism spending or legislative issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Bars/Pubs, Cafes, Chained Cafes/Bars, Independent Cafes/Bars, Juice/Smoothie Bars, Specialist Coffee Shops.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Cafes/Bars market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Food and Beverage Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Food and Beverage Industry
- Biosimilars in Developed Countries - Launch of Biosimilar mAbs in Europe and New Regulatory Pathways in the US to Spur Market Growth
- Semiconductors in the Patient Monitoring Systems Market to 2016 - Growth Dependent on Increasing Microcontroller and Analog IC Usage in Neonatal and Remote Patient Monitors
- Biomarkers in Drug Discovery - Integration in Early Stage Promotes Use of Companion Diagnostics to Optimize Therapeutic Outcomes
- Hypermarkets, Supermarkets and Hard-Discounters in Asia-Pacific: Market Guide to 2016
- Gardening and Outdoor Living Retailing in Emerging Markets: Market Guide to 2016
- Furniture Retailing in Asia-Pacific: Market Guide to 2016
- Global Business Survey: MandA Trends and Key Markets for Growth in 2013-2014
- Packaged Food Retailing in Asia-Pacific: Market Guide to 2016
- Printed Media Retailing in Asia-Pacific: Market Guide to 2016