Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/13/2014 -- Overall the UK cafes/bars market saw value sales remain stable in 2012 on the previous year to GBP14.9 billion, while the number of outlets declined by 3% and transactions by 1%. However, trends are different when looking at each category. While specialist coffee shops continued to report strong growth, other categories saw sales declining, although to a different extent. Pubs/bars confirmed their declining trend in 2012 as well as cafes, while juice/smoothie bars lost some of the strong growth...
Euromonitor International's Cafes/Bars in United Kingdom report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides foodservice sales, the number of outlets and the number of transactions by sector, allowing you to identify the foodservice sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they eating habits, lifestyle changes, tourism spending or legislative issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Bars/Pubs, Cafes, Chained Cafes/Bars, Independent Cafes/Bars, Juice/Smoothie Bars, Specialist Coffee Shops.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Cafes/Bars market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Baking Ingredients Market in the United Kingdom: Market Profile to 2017
- The Future of the Bakery & Cereals Market in United Kingdom to 2017
- The Future of the Fish and Seafood Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- Morning Goods Market in the United Kingdom: Market Profile to 2017
- Cookies (Sweet Biscuits) Market in the United Kingdom: Market Profile to 2017
- The Future of the Confectionery Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- The Future of the Meat Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- The Future of the Savory and Deli Foods Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- The Future of the Seasonings, Dressings and Sauces Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- Baking Mixes Market in the United Kingdom: Market Profile to 2017