Fast Market Research recommends "Canned/Preserved Food in Italy" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/19/2013 -- The impact of the economic downturn influenced purchasing patterns across 2011 and 2012 by pushing consumers towards canned/preserved food products, along with a general shift towards cheaper ones. However, convenience in terms of practicality, versatility and saving time also remained important. Canned/preserved food, like many other packaged food categories, also profited, and from higher expenditure in the retail channels as families cut their spending on eating out, and from an increased...
Euromonitor International's Canned/Preserved Food in Italy report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Canned/Preserved Beans, Canned/Preserved Fish/Seafood, Canned/Preserved Fruit, Canned/Preserved Meat and Meat Products, Canned/Preserved Pasta, Canned/Preserved Ready Meals, Canned/Preserved Soup, Canned/Preserved Tomatoes, Canned/Preserved Vegetables, Other Canned/Preserved Food.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Canned/Preserved Food market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Food and Beverage Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Food and Beverage Industry
- Global Food Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Food Industry
- Packaged Food in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Food & Drink Specialists in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Unpackaged Food in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Food & Drink Specialists in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Unpackaged Food in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Packaged Food in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Unpackaged Food in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
- Packaged Food in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)