Fast Market Research recommends "Challenges and Opportunities in the Renal Denervation Market" from Espicom Business Intelligence, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/10/2013 -- Hypertension: Prevalence and Significance
Hypertension is one of the most preventable causes of premature morbidity and mortality globally. It is a major risk factor for stroke, myocardial infarction, heart failure, chronic kidney disease, peripheral vascular disease, cognitive decline, damage to retinal blood vessels and visual impairment, and premature death. Therefore, reducing hypertension is a factor in lowering the incidence of these conditions, helping to improve the health of the population and reducing the high burdens that they place on global healthcare systems.
Renal denervation therapy involves a surgical procedure and is therefore a last resort in the treatment of hypertension. It is only considered when cheaper, simpler and potentially safer alternatives such as lifestyle modifications and the use of pharmaceuticals have failed. These patients are termed as having treatment-resistant hypertension.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Current Trends and Future Opportunities
With renal denervation technology only having been in development since the late 1990s and commercially-available since 2010, the market is in its infancy. The products remain unapproved in the US and Japan, and reimbursement is not yet widely available in other regions. Despite being an emerging market, renal denervation has sparked considerable interest due to the good safety and efficacy results it has achieved so far in helping to reduce treatment-resistant hypertension. The expectation is that renal denervation could become a multi-billion dollar market in the future.
Understand the current trends and future opportunities to invest in, in this essential report, and learn about the products and technologies leading this dynamic market. Challenges and Opportunities in the Renal Denervation Market is the complete guide with all you need to know!
What does this critical business analysis resource provide?
- A detailed understanding of the situation relating to treatment-resistant hypertension and the role of renal denervation
- A thorough understanding of the competitive landscape
- Current trends and future opportunities - reviews of the US and Japan new market access and market prospects
- Understand the benefits and disadvantages of major renal denervation techniques
- In-depth reviews of the products and technologies leading the market - including products currently available and in development
- Company directory - including detailed company profiles - learn who your competitors are and their current market position.
Who is this report for?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- St. Jude Medical, Inc. (STJ) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Renal Dialysis Equipment - Global Pipeline Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2018
- Covidien plc (COV) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Power Markets in Emerging Economies - Market Outlook, Capacity and Generation, Opportunities and Challenges to 2020
- 2020 Foresight Report: Private Label Cards - Opportunities and Challenges in Asia-Pacific
- Mobile Value-added Services (VAS) in the Cloud: Security Challenges, Market Opportunities and Forecasts 2013 - 2018
- Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in South Africa
- Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Poland 2012
- 2020 Foresight Report: Business Strategy for Targeting HNWIs - Emerging Opportunities, Trends and Profitable Operating Models in Asia-Pacific
- Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Israel 2013
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)