Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/09/2014 -- Chilled processed food is growing at a rapid pace; expected to increase by 23% in 2013, although sales are still low. Chilled processed food mostly targets higher-income consumers. These products are usually sold in supermarkets, hypermarkets and some fish shops in larger cities. The growth in 2013 is expected to be stable compared with that seen in 2012.
Atlas is expected to lead chilled processed food with a 51% value share in 2013. It is a historical provider of chilled smoked fish, which benefits from good distribution and relatively lower prices than its competitors.
Chilled processed food is a rapidly growing category, with consumers developing new purchasing habits. This category is expected to expand even further, as supermarkets (such as Bim and Label Vie) are increasing their chilled product offerings. There are also some small retailers which have started selling these products, but due to the investment required, their number is still marginal. However, as demand increases, small retailers will join the trend and increase their offer.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Chilled Processed Food industry in Morocco with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Chilled Processed Food industry in Morocco, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Chilled Processed Food in Morocco market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Chilled Processed Food in Morocco?
- What are the major brands in Morocco?
- As economic prospects improve, are consumers starting to move away from comparatively inexpensive canned food and back to frozen and chilled processed offerings?
- How are manufacturers leveraging popular restaurant chains to help more austere consumers recreate a restaurant experience at home?
- Will retail sales suffer as consumers move back to consumer foodservice and spend less time cooking at home?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Chilled Fish/Seafood, Chilled Lunch Kits, Chilled Noodles, Chilled Pizza, Chilled Processed Meat, Chilled Ready Meals, Chilled Soup, Chilled/Fresh Pasta, Fresh Cut Fruits, Prepared Salads.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Chilled Processed Food in South Korea
- Chilled Processed Food in Belgium
- Chilled Processed Food in New Zealand
- Chilled Processed Food in Switzerland
- Packaged Food in Slovakia
- Chilled Processed Food in Italy
- Chilled Processed Food in Peru
- Chilled Processed Food in Russia
- Chilled Processed Food in Bulgaria
- Chilled Processed Food in Vietnam