Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/24/2014 -- The industry research publication titled 'China CRAMS Market Outlook to 2018 - Manufacturing of APIs and Bulk Drugs to Propel Growth' presents a comprehensive analysis of market size by value of CRAMS services in China. The report entails the market share analysis and company profiles of major players in the CRAMS industry. The future analysis and segmentation by drugs and devices and therapeutic areas have also been discussed in each of the sub-segment.
The CRAMS industry in China has grown at a CAGR of 15.0% during 2007-2013, registering a market size of USD ~ billion in 2013. The CRAMS industry in China specializes in providing basic intermediaries, APIs and bulk drugs. The industry has emerged as a low-price leader compared to developed industries such as US and Europe. The industry is presently in the growth phase, with a large number of contract research and manufacturing organizations operating in the country. The CMO industry of China accounted for USD 2.6 billion growing at a CAGR of 15.2% during 2007-2013 while the revenues of CRO industry reached USD 1.2 billion in 2013. The increasing capabilities of the Chinese organizations in the research department have been the major reason driving the growth of Chinese CRO industry. Rising incidence of chronic diseases has largely promoted use of contract research and manufacturing services. Nearly 80% of the deaths in China are due to non-communicable diseases and injuries. Some of the most well researched areas in the CRAMS drug market include oncology, cardiovascular diseases, infectious diseases and respiratory diseases. Oncology reaped the largest revenues for the CRAMS industry of drugs of China with revenues of USD ~ million in 2013, growing at a rate of 13.9% during 2007-2013. Researches for the medication of infectious diseases held the second position with a market size of USD ~ million in 2013, increasing from USD ~ million in 2007. Some of the other emerging research areas of the industry include metabolic disorders, cardiovascular diseases and central nervous system disorders. The Chinese CRAMS industry is highly fragmented with over 500 CROs and more than 100 drug manufacturing sites for APIs and finished products in the country. Some of the leading local players of the industry include Wuxi AppTec, 2Y Chem and Tigermed while the leading global players in the country are Quintiles, Covance and others.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The large and growing population of China is expected to boost up the demand for modern medicines which would increase the investments made by the pharmaceutical companies in the country. The focus of the contract research organizations is expected to shift from chemistry to new areas such as biology, DMPK, formulation and clinical research. Factors such as rise in the exchange rate, labor cost would majorly be responsible for driving the market. The revenue of the market is most likely to advance at a rate of 19.5% during 2013-2018 to reach a size of USD ~ billion by 2018.
KEY TOPICS COVERED IN THE REPORT
- The market size of the China CRAMS market in terms of value in the last years (2007 - 2013)
- China CRAMS market segmentation by CMO and CRO service
- China CRAMS market segmentation by Drugs and Devices
- China CRAMS for Drugs Market Segmentation by Therapeutic Areas
- Trends and Developments in the CRAMS market in China
- Government Rules and Regulations in the CRAMS market in China
- Competitive landscape players operating in CRAMS market of China (such as Tigermed, Wuxi AppTec, Shanghai Pharma Corporation and Others)
- Future projections and macro economic factors of CRAMS market in China.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Wuxi AppTec, Covance, 2Y Chem, Quintiles, ICON PLC, Shanghai Pharma Corporation, Zhejiang Huahai Pharmaceuticals Company, Hangzhou Tiger med Consulting Company Limited, Tigermed, Asymchem Laboratories, Beijing Second Pharmaceutical Company Limited, Venturepharm Laboratories, Huapont Pharmaceutical
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Biosimilars Market - Global Forecast to 2018
- Healthcare BPO Market Payer (Claims Processing, HR Services, Finance & Accounts), Provider (Medical Billing & Coding) & Pharmaceutical (Clinical Trial, Contract Manufacturing, & Non-Clinical Services) - Trends & Forecasts (2013 - 2018)
- Point-Of-Care Diagnostic Market - Global Forecast to 2018
- Medical Gases and Equipment Market - Global Forecast to 2018
- Beverage Packaging Market By Beverage Types (Non-Alcoholic, Alcoholic & Dairy), Packaging Types (Bottle, Can, Pouch, Carton, Draught, Bulk & Others), Material (Glass, Plastic, PET, HDPE, Metal, Paper-Board & Others) - Global Trends & Forecast To 2018
- Caps & Closures Market by Raw Material (Plastic, Metal & Others), Applications (Food, Beverage, Personal Care & Home Care, Pharma & Industrial), Types (Plastic: Screw, Dispensing, Metal: Screw & Lug, Can Ends, Others) - Global Trends & Forecast to 2018
- Business Intelligence Market by Types (Mobile BI, Social BI, Cloud BI, Traditional BI), by Function, by Deployment, by Features, by Verticals, by Organization Size, by Regions): Worldwide Trends, Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Pharmaceutical Packaging Market by Packaging Type (Plastic bottles, Blister packs, Caps & Closures, Ampoules, Vials and Others) Raw Material (Plastics, Paper & Paperboard, Glass, Aluminum foils), and Drug Delivery Type - Global Trends & Forecast to 2018
- Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in Peru
- Learning Management Systems (LMS) Market [Products (Content Management, Student Management, Performance Management, Collaboration, Administration), by Users (K-12, Higher Education, Corporate)]: Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)