Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Cider/Perry in Bolivia", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/10/2014 -- Cider/perry companies were focused on distribution in 2013. By making their brands available through modern and traditional retailers they ensured that these brands would reach consumers. In addition, brands that were only regionally available during the review period were expanding their distribution into other main cities like La Paz. Some companies invested a little more and made their brands available throughout the year. For instance, Del Valle by Bodegas Del Valle and Cereser by Dicon y/o Ricardo Arana were present throughout modern and traditional retailers in 2013.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Bodegas Del Valle led sales of cider/perry in 2013 with 73% share of volume sales. The company's brand Del Valle is a favourite amongst Bolivian consumers. This brand has not changed its position since 2006. Del Valle was also one of the first brands to be available in Bolivia. This brand was initially only available through contraband, and consumers became quite fond of it. When legal imports started entering the country the brand immediately became the leader of cider/perry for this reason.
Cider/perry performance over the forecast period is expected to remain strong thanks to companies' efforts on distribution. Year-round consumption is expected to be boosted by companies' strategies to make their products available through modern and traditional channels and to make them affordable. It is expected that flavoured cider/perry will have a positive impact on the sales of these products as female and young drinkers tend to prefer it.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Cider/Perry industry in Bolivia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Cider/Perry industry in Bolivia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Cider/Perry in Bolivia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market volume shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Production, imports by origin, exports by destination
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Cider/Perry in Bolivia?
- What are the major brands in Bolivia?
- Is premiumisation expected to continue to be an important driver in cider?
- Who are the key consumers of cider: men, women, younger or older consumers?
- Where is cider mainly consumed- at home or away from home?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Fruit and Vegetable Juice Markets in the Top 5 American Countries to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in Peru
- In-Car Entertainment in Hungary
- Monoclonal Antibodies Market in Colorectal Cancer to 2019 - Favorable Pricing Policy in the US and Rising Prevalence in Europe and Japan Ensures Market Growth
- Consumer Foodservice in the Philippines
- Construction and Mining Machinery Markets in the World to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global Business Survey: Revenue Growth Trends and Key Markets for Growth in 2013-2014
- Vitamin and Provitamin Markets in Africa to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Consumer Foodservice in Argentina
- Consumer Foodservice in Ukraine