New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/22/2014 -- Per capita cigar consumption in Italy is among the highest in the world. The country has a rich and deep-rooted tradition when it comes to cigars, in terms of both production and smoking.
The Italian company Manifatture Sigaro Toscano continued to lead cigars and cigarillos in 2013, claiming an overall volume share of 27%. While the company did not have a visible presence in the cigarillos category, it dominated cigars excluding cigarillos thanks to a broad portfolio that includes the traditionally popular brands Toscanelli and Toscano.
Over the forecast period cigars in Italy is anticipated a retail volume CAGR of 2% and a value CAGR of 1% at constant 2013 prices. However, due to increasing maturity, unfavourable economic conditions and rising health awareness among Italian consumers, volume and value CAGR growth rates for the entire category are expected to be markedly slower than those recorded over 2008-2013.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Cigars industry in Italy with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Cigars industry in Italy, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Cigars in Italy market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Cigars in Italy?
- What are the major brands in Italy?
- What are the main distribution channels for cigars in Italy and which are performing well?
- What is the proportion of hand-made versus machine manufactured cigars in Italy?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Cigarillos, Cigars Excluding Cigarillos.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Cigars in Finland
- Cigars in Portugal
- Cigars in Spain
- Cigars in Switzerland
- Cigars in France
- Cigars in Australia
- Cigars in Belgium
- Cigars in Chile
- Cigars in Colombia
- Cigars in Egypt