Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/29/2014 -- Computer Hardware in Brazil industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Brazil computer hardware market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The computer hardware market consists of the following segments: computers, peripherals and devices, and storage devices.
- The Brazilian computer hardware market had total revenues of $5,739.4m in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6% between 2009 and 2013.
- The computers segment was the market's most lucrative in 2013, with total revenues of $2,256.6m, equivalent to 39.3% of the market's overall value.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 11.3% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $9,797.1m by the end of 2018.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the computer hardware market in Brazil
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the computer hardware market in Brazil
Leading company profiles reveal details of key computer hardware market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Brazil computer hardware market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Brazil economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the Brazil computer hardware market by value in 2013?
What will be the size of the Brazil computer hardware market in 2018?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Brazil computer hardware market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Computer Technology research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Computer Hardware in Mexico
- Computer Hardware in Japan
- Computer Hardware in France
- Computer Hardware in Asia-Pacific
- Computer Hardware in Germany
- Computer Hardware in the United Kingdom
- Computer Hardware in Australia
- Computer Hardware in China
- Computer Hardware in Canada
- Computer Hardware in India