New Medical Devices research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/26/2014 -- Consort Medical plc (Consort Medical) is a healthcare company with focus on medical device technologies for drug delivery. It develops, manufactures and markets high volume disposable medical devices for drug delivery and point-of-care (POC) diagnostics. The company categorizes its products three major types, namely, respiratory dry powder inhalers (DPI); respiratory metered dose inhalers (MDI); and others. Major products offered by Consort Medical include metered dose inhalers, dry powder devices, integrated dose counters, actuators, auto-injectors, nasal drug delivery devices, nicotine inhalation devices, POC diagnostics devices, and medical check valves among others. Further, it holds a development portfolio of auto-injectors, nicotine delivery systems, nasal devices, and infusion systems among others. The company offers its products to global pharmaceutical companies in the UK, the US, Europe, and other parts of the world through its subsidiaries and distributors. The company is headquartered in Hemel Hempstead, England, the UK.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The company focuses on building its position in the marketplace through new product launches and the enhancement of existing ones, internal development, and diversification of the company's activities into adjacent markets and technologies. This intent is evident from the NAS030 nasal device development contract awarded to the company in the recent past.
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the company's portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
- The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company Consort Medical plc
- The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
- The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
- The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
- The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Reasons to Buy:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
- To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of the competitors' pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and of development, etc
- Identify, understand and capitalize the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consort Medical plc (CSRT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Covidien plc (COV) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Trinity Biotech Plc (TRIB) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- St. Jude Medical, Inc. (STJ) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Consort Medical plc (CSRT) - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Epistem Holdings Plc (EHP) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Proteome Sciences Plc (PRM) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Merit Medical Systems, Inc. (MMSI) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Cook Medical Incorporated - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Corgenix Medical Corporation (CONX) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update