Recently published research from MarketLine, "Construction & Engineering in the Czech Republic", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/14/2013 -- Construction & Engineering in the Czech Republic industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Czech Republic construction & engineering market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The construction and engineering industry is composed of civil engineering companies and large-scale contractors, but excludes companies involved in home-building. The market value is calculated as the value of the construction of non-residential buildings and non-buildings construction (civil engineering). All currency conversions have been calculated using constant average 2012 annual rate.
- The Czech construction & engineering industry had total revenues of $13.6bn in 2012, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -3.5% between 2008 and 2012.
- The non-residential building segment was the industry's most lucrative in 2012, with total revenues of $8.4bn, equivalent to 61.7% of the industry's overall value.
- The performance of the industry is forecast to decline even faster, with an anticipated CARC of -4.5% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the industry to a value of $10.8bn by the end of 2017.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the construction & engineering market in the Czech Republic
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the construction & engineering market in the Czech Republic
Leading company profiles reveal details of key construction & engineering market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Czech Republic construction & engineering market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Czech Republic economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the Czech Republic construction & engineering market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the Czech Republic construction & engineering market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Czech Republic construction & engineering market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Construction research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Construction in Northern China - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Civil Engineering/Infrastructure Construction in Northern China to 2016: Market Databook
- Construction in South Korea - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Construction in the Czech Republic - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Construction & Engineering in South Korea
- Construction & Engineering in China
- SK Engineering & Construction Co., Ltd. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Construction in Macau - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Construction & Engineering in Taiwan
- Construction & Engineering in Asia-Pacific