Fast Market Research recommends "Consumer Electronics: Global Industry Guide" from MarketLine, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/29/2014 -- Global Consumer Electronics industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players.
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global consumer electronics market.
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key consumer electronics market players' global operations and financial performance.
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global consumer electronics market with forecasts.
- Compares data from 14 countries in Europe, Americas, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa regions, alongside individual chapters on each country.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The global consumer electronics market had total revenues of $253.9bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.8% between 2009 and 2013.
The audio visual equipment segment was the market's most lucrative in 2013, with total revenues of $236.3bn, equivalent to 93.1% of the market's overall value.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 4.9% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $321.8bn by the end of 2018.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the global consumer electronics market by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the global consumer electronics market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global consumer electronics market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global consumer electronics market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Electronics: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Consumer Electronics: Global Industry Almanac
- Consumer Electronics: BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Womenswear: Global Industry Guide
- Online Retail: Global Industry Guide
- Graphene Electronics Market: Materials (PV, Electronics); Devices (Supercapacitors, Transistors, Spintronics, Sensors, ICs & Chips, Lenses); Products (Computing, Consumer, Memory, Display); Developments (Nanotubes & Ribbons, Fullerenes) (2013 - 2023)
- Global Transformer Market in the Consumer Electronics Industry 2012-2017
- Sensors Market in Consumer Electronics - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2020)
- Consumer Electronics: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Motorcycle Manufacturing: Global Industry Guide