Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Consumer Electronics: Outlook, Trends and Analysis", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/21/2014 -- Growth in smartphones and tablets has started to show significant signs of slowing in 2014, but both categories will remain significant growth drivers over the forecast period. At the same time, manufacturers and retailers are hoping wearable electronics will generate new revenue streams. Beyond wearable electronics, there are still growth opportunities in established categories like laptops and LCD TVs.
Euromonitor International's Consumer Electronics: Outlook, Trends and Analysis global briefing offers insight on emerging geographies, key growth categories and trends as well as pressing industry issues and white spaces. It identifies the leading companies and brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be it new product developments, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. From the latest innovations such as Smartphones, Ultrabooks and OLED TVs to existing technologies such as Laptops, Home Audio and Cinema Systems and In-Car Entertainment, Euromonitor International offers a consistent yet incisive snapshot of the Consumer Electronics industry. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and the criteria for success over the next five years.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Computers and Peripherals, In-Car Entertainment, In-Home Consumer Electronics, Portable Consumer Electronics.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report:
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Electronics market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Poland Consumer Electronics Report Q3 2014
- Philippines Consumer Electronics Report Q4 2014
- Argentina Consumer Electronics Report Q4 2014
- Russia Consumer Electronics Report Q3 2014
- Brazil Consumer Electronics Report Q3 2014
- Indonesia Consumer Electronics Report Q4 2014
- Peru Consumer Electronics Report Q4 2014
- Egypt Consumer Electronics Report Q3 2014
- Taiwan Consumer Electronics Report Q4 2014
- Vietnam Consumer Electronics Report Q3 2014