New Medical Devices research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/12/2014 -- Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. (Cytori Therapeutics) is a US-based pharmaceutical company. It undertakes the development of cell therapies based on autologous adipose-derived regenerative cells (ADRCs) for the treatment of cardiovascular disease as well as for the repair soft tissue defects. Cytori has three key product lines, namely, the Celution family, which includes the first and only broadly available device that provides clinical grade adipose derived autologous stem and regenerative cells for re-injection into the patient at the point of care; and the StemSource family for use in laboratory research and stem cell banking. The company offers its products to the physicians and patients at the point-of-care by its proprietary technologies and products, including the Celution System product family. Cytori Therapeutics is headquartered in San Diego, California, the US.
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the company's portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
- The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company Cytori Therapeutics, Inc.
- The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
- The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
- The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
- The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Reasons to Buy:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
- To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. (CYTX)
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- BioMimetic Therapeutics, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. (CYTX) - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Anika Therapeutics, Inc. (ANIK) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd. (IMUC) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- InVivo Therapeutics Corporation - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- SPR Therapeutics - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Epistem Holdings Plc (EHP) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. (CYTX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Sickle Cell Disease - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- Cancer Pain - Pipeline Review, H1 2014