New Defense market report from MarketLine: "Defense Spending: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/10/2015 -- The Emerging 5 Defense Spending industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Report Features and Benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five defense spending
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five defense spending market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key defense spending market players' emerging five operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five defense spending market with forecasts
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
These countries contributed $279.4 billion to the global defense spending industry in 2013, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.5% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $388.3 billion in 2018, with a CAGR of 6.8% over the 2013-18 period.
Within the defense spending industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $188.5 billion in 2013. This was followed by India and Brazil with a value of $47.5 and $31.4 billion, respectively.
China is expected to lead the defense spending industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $269.9 billion in 2018, followed by India and Brazil with expected values of $66.0 and $36.9 billion, respectively.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What was the size of the emerging five defense spending market by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the emerging five defense spending market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five defense spending market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the emerging five defense spending market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Defense research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Aerospace & Defense: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- The Global Missiles and Missile Defense Systems Market 2014-2024
- Future of the Chilean Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2019
- Future of the Brazilian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2019
- Global Submarine Market 2014-2024