Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/08/2014 -- Maintaining smooth, hairless skin not only in one's armpits but also on legs and in the so-called 'bikini zone' has become a common practise among Latvian women and increasing numbers of them now regard depilation as an essential element of their beauty routine. The desire to have smooth, hairless skin on various different parts of the body every day fuelled growth in depilatories throughout the review period and during 2012. Products with long-term effects are gradually outperforming those which are able to ensure smooth skin only for a few days. In addition, over time, the awareness of Latvian men in the advantages of female depilation has also improved, altering their expectations about the appearance of women.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Procter & Gamble remained the leading player in depilatories in Latvia during 2012 with a value share of 34%, followed by Reckitt Benckiser with a value share of 21%. Procter & Gamble remains the undisputed leading player in traditional pre-shave products and women's razors and blades, while Reckitt Benckiser continued to dominate hair removers/bleaches. Both companies registered modest increases in their value shares in depilatories during 2012, mainly at the expense of the category's two leading direct selling companies, Oriflame and Avon.
The anticipated increase in disposable income levels in Latvia combined with the growing preference for constantly smooth and healthy skin among Latvian women are expected to be the main drivers of growth in depilatories over the forecast period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Depilatories industry in Latvia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Depilatories industry in Latvia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Depilatories in Latvia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Depilatories in Latvia?
- What are the major brands in Latvia?
- What is the most prevalent format in hair removal products?
- What are the key product development trends in razors and blades?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Hair Removers/Bleaches, Women's Pre-Shave, Women's Razors and Blades.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Depilatories Market in India to 2017
- Depilatories Market in Romania to 2017
- Depilatories Market in Venezuela to 2017
- Depilatories Market in Argentina to 2017
- Depilatories Market in the United States to 2017
- Depilatories Market in Israel to 2017
- Depilatories Market in Philippines to 2017
- Depilatories Market in New Zealand to 2017
- Depilatories Market in Belgium to 2017
- Depilatories Market in Ukraine to 2017