Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Dermatologicals in Saudi Arabia", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/04/2014 -- Overall dermatologicals enjoyed growing consumer demand in Saudi Arabia in 2013. This was particularly noticeable amongst women. Despite social taboos, women tended to look for more advice about personal skin care problems. Female chemists/pharmacists encouraged women to come and see them by providing personal advice in private consulting rooms. As a result, dermatologicals saw a rise in current value terms in Saudi Arabia in 2013.
The competitive landscape within dermatologicals is widely dominated by key international players in Saudi Arabia. Reckitt Benckiser Saudi Arabia was ranked first with a value share of 33% in 2013. The company increased its value share thanks to the popularity of its leading global brand Dettol. The latter has enjoyed strong brand recognition and loyalty since the launch of the Clean Student Campaign in Riyadh. This event gained ground across the country, enabling Reckitt Benckiser to grow within dermatologicals.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Overall dermatologicals is expected to perform well over the forecast period. Women are expected to look for professional and medical advice from the expected growing number of female pharmacists. In addition, the increasing household penetration of broadband should contribute to the value increase, thanks to growing consumer demand. The forecast value increase is expected to be higher than that in the review period. This can be explained by price competition led by the key players; hence leading to a value CAGR of 5% at constant 2013 prices.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Medicated Skin Care industry in Saudi Arabia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Medicated Skin Care industry in Saudi Arabia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Medicated Skin Care in Saudi Arabia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Medicated Skin Care in Saudi Arabia?
- What are the major brands in Saudi Arabia?
- What are the most popular formats for acne treatments?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Antiparasitics/Lice (Head and Body) Treatments, Antipruritics, Cold Sore Treatments, Haemorrhoid Treatments, Hair Loss Treatments, Medicated Shampoos, Nappy (Diaper) Rash Treatments, Paediatric Dermatologicals, Topical Allergy Remedies/Antihistamines, Topical Antifungals, Topical Germicidals/Antiseptics, Vaginal Antifungals.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Dermatologicals in Japan
- Dermatologicals in France
- Dermatologicals in the US
- Dermatologicals in Thailand
- Dermatologicals in Israel
- Dermatologicals in Brazil
- Dermatologicals in Belgium
- Dermatologicals in Ireland
- Dermatologicals in the Czech Republic
- Dermatologicals in New Zealand