Fast Market Research recommends "Digestive Remedies in Saudi Arabia" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/26/2014 -- Digestive remedies saw higher consumer demand in 2013. The traditional Saudi diet is made up of high levels of oil and fat, resulting in indigestion problems. In addition, the widespread culture of eating out is chiefly driven by the rising consumption of junk food. This therefore led consumers to move towards self-medication thanks to the growing advertising of digestive remedies. As a result, digestive remedies registered a positive performance in 2013, which was higher than the CAGR in the review period.
The competitive landscape within digestive remedies is led by Julphar Gulf Pharmaceuticals. The latter held a value share of 14% in 2013. However, the company had to face growing competition from key international players with leading global brands and domestic manufacturers with economy brands, due to increasing price competition leading to polarisation. As a result, Julphar Gulf Pharmaceuticals saw its value share decline within digestive remedies in 2013.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Busy lifestyles, the culture of eating out and a rich diet should enable digestive remedies to grow in value terms to 2018 at constant 2013 prices. The value growth in the forecast period is thereby expected to be faster than the review period performance. Increasing health concerns are expected to slow down the value performance of digestive remedies. Middle- to high-income consumers are expected to move to healthier eating habits. Conversely, low-income consumers are expected to maintain a rich diet, therefore allowing digestive remedies to grow by a value CAGR of 3% at constant 2013 prices over the forecast period to 2018.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Digestive Remedies industry in Saudi Arabia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Digestive Remedies industry in Saudi Arabia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Digestive Remedies in Saudi Arabia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Digestive Remedies in Saudi Arabia?
- What are the major brands in Saudi Arabia?
- Are there any herbal/traditional home-made digestive remedies, like charcoal, which compete strongly with standard medicinal products?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Diarrhoeal Remedies, IBS Treatments, Indigestion and Heartburn Remedies, Laxatives, Motion Sickness Remedies, Paediatric Digestive Remedies.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Digestive Remedies in Japan
- Digestive Remedies in Israel
- Digestive Remedies in the United Kingdom
- Digestive Remedies in Belgium
- Digestive Remedies in Brazil
- Digestive Remedies in Portugal
- Digestive Remedies in South Korea
- Digestive Remedies in the Czech Republic
- Digestive Remedies in Spain
- Digestive Remedies in Ukraine