Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Direct Selling in Peru", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/21/2015 -- In 2014 direct selling grew by 10% in current value terms. The performance of this category is deeply influenced by sales of beauty and personal care direct sellers, which offer attractive discounts and promotional prices and frequently focus on product innovation.
Beauty and personal care companies Cetco SA and Unique SA led at the end of the review period with a combined value share of 40% of total direct sales in 2014. These companies benefit from excellent market segmentation, the good quality of its products as well as frequent promotions and discounts. In addition, they focus permanently on capturing new clients through their extensive staff of beauty consultants, and frequently engage in product innovation.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The direct selling channel is predicted to grow by a CAGR of 6% in constant value terms over the forecast period, which will represent lower growth than that achieved over the review period. Beauty and personal care direct sellers will continue to represent a large proportion of sales of the channel and therefore drive growth at a more gradual pace. Despite busy lifestyles couples with higher purchasing power will determine that some of them turn to direct sellers in search of convenience when shopping. Moreover, direct selling companies will remain a source of additional income or a way to work flexible hours, which will continue to motivate people to work for direct sales companies.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Direct Selling industry in Peru with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Direct Selling industry in Peru, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Direct Selling in Peru market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed market shares for international and locally-based retailers
- Historic values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- Who are the leading retailers in Peru?
- How important is direct selling in Peru?
- How is the direct selling channel being affected by the growth of internet retailing?
- What strategies are direct sellers employing to compete in a multi-channel environment?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Direct Selling in Russia
- Direct Selling in Japan
- Direct Selling in India
- Direct Selling in the United Arab Emirates
- Direct Selling in Spain