Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/08/2014 -- Dishwashers was one of the few categories of large appliances which saw its sales increase in 2013, due to the low penetration rate in Romania. The premium built-in format saw its sales increase the most due to the preference of more affluent consumers to buy new, full kitchen furniture with appliances included from kitchen specialist retailers.
The leading brand of dishwashers in 2013 is Whirlpool with 18% volume share, followed by Bosch (14%) and Hotpoint-Ariston (13%) volume share. Whirlpool Romania consolidated its market position by focusing on energy efficiency and offering reliable quality. BSH Electrocasnice the local unit of Bosch Group managed to raise its market share considerably during the review period with offer of high-quality appliances. Bosch dishwashers are particularly preferred by the more affluent consumer group searching for a high-capacity dishwasher.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Volume sales of dishwashers are expected to see a 4% increase in CAGR over the forecast period, with positive growth rates for freestanding as well as built-in, but retail value will not increase as quickly. Unit prices are expected to decline in constant terms in both due to the fact that penetration of dishwashers will widen towards the less affluent and more price-sensitive consumer groups. Table-top and lower capacity dishwashers will be increasingly preferred by small households, reducing the average price.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Dishwashers industry in Romania with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Dishwashers industry in Romania, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Dishwashers in Romania market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Dishwashers in Romania?
- What are the major brands in Romania?
- How has this high unit price, low global penetration category been affected by recessionary pressure?
- Is there a trend to slimline machines in Romania?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Built-in Dishwashers, Freestanding Dishwashers.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Dishwashers in Italy
- Dishwashers in Saudi Arabia
- Dishwashers in Turkey
- Dishwashers in Germany
- Dishwashers in Japan
- Dishwashers in South Korea
- Dishwashers in Indonesia
- Dishwashers in Russia
- Dishwashers in the Czech Republic
- Dishwashers in Malaysia