New Manufacturing market report from Euromonitor International: "Dog and Cat Food Packaging in Turkey"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/05/2014 -- Turkish pet care value sales have seen healthy growth on the basis of the country's continuing strong economic growth, increasing numbers of single-person households and urbanisation. As more people start to live away from the family home, living alone or with friends, they may want a pet as a companion. Packaged dog and cat food has been a major beneficiary of these trends. As cat/dog owners are becoming more aware of the wellbeing of their animals, they start to feed them with prepared food rather than meal leftovers.
Growth in sales of dog and cat food in Turkey is hampered by the fact that around 90% of owners continue to feed their pets leftovers/table scraps. This is slowly changing as consumers become more affluent and urbanised. The dog and cat food market's value reached TL286 million in 2012, up 18% on the year before. Dog and cat food is therefore expected to attract foreign investors over the forecast period following the acquisition of Tropikal Bahce ve Evcil Hayvan Urunleri. The new investments are likely to improve packaging demand in the forecast period.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Dog and Cat Food Packaging industry in Turkey with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Dog and Cat Food Packaging industry in Turkey, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Dog and Cat Food Packaging in Turkey market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes in units and filled volumes
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What are the major food pack types and how are they performing in Turkey?
- How are consumption trends impacting the food packaging landscape?
- What have been the key trends seen in new packaging developments?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Cat Food, Dog Food.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Dog and Cat Food Packaging in Indonesia
- Dog and Cat Food Packaging in the US
- Dog and Cat Food Packaging in Poland
- Dog and Cat Food Packaging in India
- Dog and Cat Food Packaging in Switzerland
- Dog and Cat Food Packaging in Spain
- Dog and Cat Food Packaging in Japan
- Dog and Cat Food Packaging in Canada
- Dog and Cat Food Packaging in the United Kingdom
- Dog and Cat Food Packaging in Brazil