Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/24/2014 -- Feed Phosphate Market by Type (Dicalcium phosphate, Monocalcium phosphate, Tricalcium phosphate, Defluorinated phosphate & Others), by Livestock (Swine, Cattle, Poultry, Aquatic Animals & Others), by Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
The feed phosphate market is flourishing due to the increasing use of feed and feed additives in the livestock industry. The leading feed manufacturers are increasingly using feed phosphate for supplementing the diet of animals. The market for dicalcium phosphate was the largest in 2012, and is projected to grow with the increasing demand for feed phosphates in the livestock industry. Benefits such as development of bones, functioning of immune system and regulation of metabolism by feed phosphates in livestock are driving the demand of feed phosphate in the feed industry. The monocalcium phosphate market is comparatively smaller, and is projected to grow at the highest CAGR of 3.6% from 2013 to 2018.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The feed phosphate market is projected to reach $5,328.3 million by 2018. The report analyzes the market, segmented with respect to the main regions of the world. The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the feed phosphate market. It categorizes the feed phosphate market based on type, livestock, and geography. The increasing demand for meat and industrialization of pork and poultry meat sectors, has accelerated growth of the feed phosphate market.
FEED PHOSPHATE MARKET VALUE, BY TYPE, 2013 VS. 2018 ($MILLION)
Source: MarketsandMarkets Analysis
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Feed Enzyme Market By Type (Phytase, Protease & NSP), Sub-Type (Xylanase, Cellulase, Pectinase, a-glucanase & Mannase), & Application (Swine, Poultry, Ruminant, Aqua Feed & Others)-Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Aqua Feed Market By End Consumption (Fish, Crustaceans, Mollusks, Others), By Additives, (Antibiotics, Vitamins, Antioxidants, Amino Acids, Feed Enzymes, Feed Acidifiers, Others), By Geography: Global Trends & Forecasts To 2018
- Propionic Acid & Derivatives Market By Applications (Animal Feed & Grain Preservatives, Food Preservatives, Herbicides, Cellulose Acetate Propionate) & Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts To 2018
- Calcium Propionate Market by Applications (Bakery, Feed, Dairy, Meat & Processed Meat & Other Food Products) & by Regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, The Middle East & Africa) - Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Phosphorus & Derivatives Market By Type (Ammonium and Industrial Phosphate, Phosphoric Acid, Phosphorus Chloride and Pentasulfide), and Application (Fertilizer, Detergent, Food, Water Treatment, Flame Retardant) - Global Trends & Forecast to 2018
- Seed Treatment Market - Global Trends, Forecasts & Technical Insights up to 2018
- Amino Resin Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Adhesives & Sealants Market By Chemical Type, By Technology, By Applications (Pressure Sensitive Adhesive, Packaging , Construction, Automotive, Woodwork, & Others) & By Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Water Soluble Fertilizers Market by Types (Nitrogenous, Phosphatic, Potassic, Micronutrients), Applications, (Fertigation, Foliar Application), Crop Types (Field, Horticultural, Turf & Ornamentals) & Geography - Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Biostimulants Market by Active Ingredients (Humic Acid, Fulvic Acid, Amino Acid, Seaweed Extracts), Applications (Foliar, Soil & Seed), Crop Types (Row Crops, Fruit & Vegetable, Turf & Ornamental) & Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts To 2018