New Transportation market report from TechNavio: "Global Automotive Blind Spot Detection Market 2014-2018"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/11/2014 -- A blind spot detection system prevents common causes of personal injury and vehicle damage. The sensor comprises very small mechanical devices, which measure or respond to the changes in physical conditions in the surroundings and convert them into signals. These sensors warn drivers of pedestrians, lanes, and vehicles behind or approaching from either side while driving and reversing. Blind spot detection is a key technology that provides 360 degree electronic coverage around the vehicle at any given speed. These systems are highly efficient in warning the driver whenever required, providing improved comfort, and providing driver feedback.
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Automotive Blind Spot Detection market will grow at a CAGR of 19.77 percent over the period 2014-2018.
Covered in this Report
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global Automotive Blind Spot Detection market for the period 2014-2018. To calculate the market size, the report covers revenue generated from the sales of OEM and aftermarket blind spot sensors. It also presents the vendor landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the leading five vendors in the market. In addition, the report discusses the major drivers that influence the growth of the Global Automotive Blind Spot Detection market. It also outlines the challenges faced by the vendors and the market at large, as well as the key trends that are emerging in the market.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
TechNavio's report, the Global Automotive Blind Spot Detection Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Blind Spot Detection market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- Autoliv Inc.
- Continental AG
- Delphi Automotive LLP
- DENSO Corporation
- Robert Bosch GmbH
Other Prominent Vendors
- Ficosa International, S.A.
- HELLA KGaA Hueck & Co.
- TRW Automotive Holdings Corporation
- Valeo SA
Key Market Driver
- Increased Adoption of Automotive Safety Systems
- For a full, detailed list, view our report
Key Market Challenge
- Functional and Operational Issues
- For a full, detailed list, view our report.
Key Market Trend
- Increased Demand for Smart Sensors
- For a full, detailed list, view our report
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this market report. Details are provided within the report.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Autoliv Inc., Continental AG, Delphi Automotive LLP, DENSO Corporation, Robert Bosch GmbH, Ficosa International, S.A., HELLA KGaA Hueck & Co., TRW Automotive Holdings Corporation, Valeo SA
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Driver Assistance Systems Market: Global Trends and Forecast to 2018
- Global Automotive Lightweight Materials Market 2014-2018
- Automotive Lighting Market: By Position (Front, Rear, Side, & Interior), Technology (Halogen, Xenon/HID, & LED), Vehicle Type, & Geography - Global Trends & Forecast To 2018
- Global Automotive Air Conditioners Market 2014-2018
- Automotive Brake System Market By Geography, Brake Type (Disc, Drum), Vehicle Type (Passenger Cars, Light & Heavy Commercial, Two Wheelers) & Technology (Electronically Assisted & Others) - Global Trends & Forecast to 2018
- Global Automotive Camera Market 2012-2016
- Semi Autonomous Market For Passenger Car By Type (Adaptive Cruise Control, Lane Keep Assist, Autonomous Park Assist & Adaptive Lights), By Technology, By Geography, & Autonomous Car (Qualitative Trends & Technologies) - Global Trends & Forecast To 2018
- Automotive Paints Market by Coat Type (Electrocoat, Primer, Basecoat & Clearcoat), by Technology (Solvent-Borne, Waterborne & Powder Coating), Texture Type (Metallic & Solid), Vehicle Type & Geography - Global Trends & Forecast to 2018
- Global Automotive Lighting Market 2012-2016
- Global Automotive Airbag Market 2012-2016