New Food research report from MarketLine is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/27/2013 -- Global Oil Crops industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Global oil crops market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The oil crops market values the supply (consumption) of agriculture items such as soybeans, oil palm fruit, seed cotton, and rapeseed.
- The global oil crops market had total revenues of $401.0bn in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.1% between 2008 and 2012.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 2.5% between 2008 and 2012, to reach a total of 671.9 million metric tons in 2012.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 9% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $617.8bn by the end of 2017.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the oil crops market in the global
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globaloil crops market
Leading company profiles reveal details of key oil crops market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global oil crops market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the Global oil crops market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the Global oil crops market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global oil crops market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Vegetable Oil Market (Edible & Industrial), by Types, Application, Geography & Extraction Methods-Forecasts up to 2017
- Oil Crops in China
- Oil Crops in Japan
- Oil Crops in the United States
- Oil Crops in Brazil
- Oil Crops in Argentina
- Oil Crops in Spain
- Oil Crops in Asia-Pacific
- Oil Crops in India
- Oil Crops in Italy