New Pharmaceuticals research report from ICD-Research is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/16/2014 -- The ICD Research Global Top 10 Pharmaceutical Companies: Company Guide is a crucial resource for anyone looking to gain information on the top companies in the global pharmaceutical industry. Detailed company profile and SWOT analysis information is provided for all the leading companies who are ranked in order by total annual revenues generated.
Johnson & Johnson
Merck & Co., Inc.
Eli Lilly and Company
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
ICD Research's Global Top 10 Pharmaceutical Companies: Company Guide report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report presents key information and issues for all the leading companies in the global pharmaceutical industry for business intelligence requirements. It also provides information on business operations, history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries for the companies featured within the report. In addition, the report also provides strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition) for all the leading companies in the industry. All strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The ICD Research Global Top 10 Pharmaceutical Companies: Company Guide comprises of two sections - Peer Analysis & Company Profiles. The Peer Analysis section compares key financial parameters for the companies mentioned in the report based on the latest available financial data.
- The Company Profiles section provides in depth data about the featured companies and their operations. The company profiles contain company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees as well as information on products and services
Reasons to Get This Report
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the leading companies within the industry and compare them with their peers
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors impacting each individual company featured
- Increase business/sales activities by better understanding your competitors across the industry
- Obtain yearly profitability figures for all the leading companies within the industry
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer Inc., Novartis AG, Bayer AG, Merck & Co., Inc., Sanofi S.A., GlaxoSmithKline plc, AstraZeneca PLC, Eli Lilly and Company, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- PharmaLeaders: Top 10 Pharmaceutical Companies in India Benchmark Report - Competitive Analysis of the Leading Players in 2013
- Breast Cancer - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- Rheumatoid Arthritis - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- Type 2 Diabetes - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- Taiwan Pharmaceutical Market Outlook 2013
- Partnerships, Licensing, Investments and M&A Deals and Trends in Pharmaceuticals - Q3 2013
- Pancreatic Cancer - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- Alzheimer's Disease - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- Partnerships, Licensing, Investments and M&A Deals and Trends in Pharmaceuticals - Q1 2013