New Food research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/10/2014 -- Consumers' growing sophistication and disposable incomes towards the end of the review period enhanced their willingness to invest in premium products such as ice cream to better their lifestyle quality. Product awareness increased as a result of overseas travel and the internet. Hectic lifestyles also encouraged consumers to invest in premium ice cream to reward and pamper themselves for working hard.
Unilever (M) Holdings Sdn Bhd experienced a slight increase in retail value share to 36% in 2103 to retain its lead in ice cream. While Cornetto remained the biggest brand for Unilever, its Wall's and Magnum brands also enjoyed increases in retail value share during 2013 due to active marketing campaigns and new product launches. The player also focused much effort on Magnum during the year in a bid to gain share in premium ice cream.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Ice cream is expected to record positive constant retail value growth over the forecast period, though at a slower rate than the review period. Consumers' rising health consciousness might limit or reduce their intake of ice cream over the forecast period. However, the rebound in economic conditions is likely to further spur consumers' willingness to indulge in premium ice cream for its higher quality. Manufacturers' active new product developments in premium ice cream will further attract consumers.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Ice Cream industry in Malaysia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Ice Cream industry in Malaysia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Ice Cream in Malaysia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Ice Cream in Malaysia?
- What are the major brands in Malaysia?
- How are manufacturers moving consumers from seasonal to year-round consumption, especially in emerging markets?
- How is domestic freezer penetration influencing consumption in emerging markets?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Gum Market in Germany to 2017
- Gum Market in New Zealand to 2017
- Gum Market in Norway to 2017
- Gum Market in Colombia to 2017
- Gum Market in Hungary to 2017
- Gum Market in Spain to 2017
- Gum Market in India to 2017
- Gum Market in Hong Kong to 2017
- Gum Market in Czech Republic to 2017
- Gum Market in Turkey to 2017